12.11.2010

toy box.



Rain got rid of Kit and Betsy Ikea beds because they were old and smelly. This gave him opportunity to practice using an old skool Singer sewing machine he ordered and sew up some nice dog beds. Turns out, the foam he used to stuff one of the beds was too dense and uncomfortable for the shibas to sleep in.

This is what ended up happening:


Betsy insisted on sleeping in the cardboard toy box like a homeless person. Makes me wonder how long it took her to make this bed considering she does THIS.

7 comments:

  1. I could totally fit in that cardboard box comfortably. I wonder if I should convince my humans to get me one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see her fat kinda spilling over the edge like a shiba muffin top. I'm amazed she was able to fall asleep in such a smooshed position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BwWAhahahahahaHAha!

    Oh wait, did I just laugh too hard? I hope I am not insulting Betsy's Shiba dignity. She really is too cute.

    Like the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha poor Betsy this is way under her shiba royal rank :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! THis is hysterical! Poor Betsy is in a "skid row" dog bed... Her Shiba ancestors are horrified, I'm sure! Please be sure her humble servants arrange for a doggy massage to work out the kinks after this debaucle. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - Poor Rain. All that effort and no one to appreciate it.

    She does look like a little muffin top! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. reminds me of my little sister who insisted on going into boxes and making herself comfy in them, when she was a toddler. she was a small-framed kid, and was able to fit into tight spaces and always surprised us and made us laugh!

    ReplyDelete